How Arrowtown Holiday Homes started
We visited Wakatipu for the first time 15 years ago for a skiing season. We arrived with a board bag and that was pretty much it. It was awesome! What an amazing experience. During those days, snowboarding and mountain biking was the highlight of the day, followed by a night out. We lived a very good life. So good in fact that we never left.
I like to tell people that we came to Queenstown for skiing and decided to stay. It was a conscious decision, we could have gone home but chose not to. It was a turning point in our life, and I'm glad we made that decision.
Today we run a successful holiday home management business with a great team of helpers. We've kept all the best bits: the mountains, the snow and most importantly - we’ve added you, our customers!
A window of opportunity
It all started with me looking after my in-laws’ holiday home. Subsequently, and because I enjoyed it so much, I decided to offer my services to other owners in the community. As a result, we are delighted to be able to connect with so many people around the world. Particularly knowing the quality of your stay is very much dependent upon our services and on the holiday home, we arrange for you.
What’s included in your stay and what makes Arrowtown Holiday Homes so special?
We are deeply passionate about the Queenstown Lakes District, and so are our owners. All our homes provide excellent amenities and are very well maintained.
- All linens and end-of-stay cleaning are included in the price.
- There are cottages, apartments, family-friendly, luxury, as well as pet-friendly accommodations.
Where to from here?
- There are plenty of accommodations in Arrowtown and Queenstown to choose from.
- Enter the dates you're interested in to see if there is any availability.
- We offer the best rates when you book directly with us.
- Feel free to contact us if you cannot find what you are looking for. There may be accommodations not listed on this site.
It's a wonderful lifestyle here, and it is most definitely one of the world's great playgrounds. Most important though, is that it's our job to make sure you love the place where you stay, and also that you feel like you're in your second home!
We can’t wait to meet you.
Sarah and the team at Arrowtown Holiday Homes